Author Topic: Trek Request (Cristin Milotti)  (Read 52 times)

Griff

Trek Request (Cristin Milotti)
« on: 07 January 2018 08:05:50 PM »
Hi folks! I would very much appreciate some help here, as I am becoming rather attached to this character and would love to give her a face. I am hoping that the linked image is good for this, but given the difficulty of doing Cardassians, I'm quite happy to find something more suitable if necessary. Similarly, if this takes a while, that's absolutely fine. I'd just be grateful for anything. :)

Cristin Milotti ~~ Cardassian
Nem ~~ Gold (Security/Tactical) ~~ Ensign
350x398

« Last Edit: 13 January 2018 08:18:23 AM by Griff »

FruitLoop

• Administrator
    • Sci-Fi Avatars
Re: Trek Request (Cristin Milotti)
« Reply #1 on: 12 January 2018 01:23:30 PM »
I'm not great at Cardassians yet, but I'll have a go.  :)  Did you want the hair to remain the same, or did you care?
FruitLoop
Founder,
Sci-Fi Avatars

Griff

« Reply #2 on: 13 January 2018 08:23:35 AM »
Thank you! Iím not particularly fussed about her hair, no. Whatever works best for the avatar is fine by me. Also, I had a brain fart while typing that originally and wrote her department colour as teal, rather than gold; Iíve edited the OP and fixed it. My lovely Cardie is a weapon-obsessed nutjob, so Iím not quite sure why I originally wrote teal. Iím really sorry for any inconvenience. :(

FruitLoop

• Administrator
    • Sci-Fi Avatars
« Reply #3 on: 13 January 2018 01:30:58 PM »
Well, I haven't started on the uniform yet, I'm just trying to get the face done first.  Also, you let me know in a reply to the thread and didn't just change the initial post, which is very much appreciated.  Still trying lol.
FruitLoop
Founder,
Sci-Fi Avatars